Your Student’s Standardized Test Scores Matter. Above Grade Level In-Home Tutors offer SAT Test-Prep, ACT Test-Prep, and Keystone Exam Test-Prep in Chester County, PA.
Would you want a dentist to treat your child’s teeth without first looking at an accurate diagnostic x-ray?
Likewise, we give every student a diagnostic skill evaluation to enable us to accurately target problem areas and recommend the most effective solutions. From the skill evaluation, we can recommend a Test-Prep Action Plan that targets each student’s individual needs.
Our in-home test-prep tutoring programs are 100% personalized for each and every student!
- Our first step is to administer to your student an academic skill assessment—which is internationally recognized for detail and accuracy—to identify where your child’s academic strengths lie, and where he or she may have skill gaps that are likely to impact future success. Your student takes the skill assessment online, in the low-stress environment of your own home.
- Our next step is to bring the results of your student’s skill assessment right to your home. This is the exciting part! Together with you, we create a 100% personalized test-prep plan that targets your child’s specific strengths and skill gaps. We use a $1.8 million propriety curriculum that’s aligned with the College Board standards.
- We teach your student the skills that he or she will encounter on standardized tests. After all, the best way for your student to maximize his or her scores is to know the answers! Your child will receive tutoring in SAT math, SAT reading, SAT vocabulary, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, SAT grammar, test-taking strategies, graphing calculator skills, and of course, lots of practice on actual test questions. As the old adage goes, practice makes perfect. That’s how successful students learn to think like the test-makers think! (SAT writing is optional.)
- A carefully selected and fully trained tutor will come right to your doorstep for your student’s tutoring sessions. Our test-prep program is one less activity in your day to which you will need to drive!
- Our skill evaluation and in-home conference are completely free to you (a $500 value). We cover the cost fully as our commitment to Chester County families.
- Because our program is 100% customized for each student, our pricing is customized as well. Nothing about us is cookie-cutter! We are certain you will find our rates to be well below any comparable service in the area and our quality to be higher. Our promise is that we will give your student the tools he or she needs to achieve their personal best on standardized tests—and beyond.
Comprehensive Diagnostic Skill Assessment
Students take a free comprehensive diagnostic skill assessment to identify their skill levels. They take this assessment online, right from home.
We meet with the student and their family in their home for a free personal consultation to go over the assessment and identify the student’s goals.
We custom-create a personalized curriculum that addresses the student’s skill gaps, as well as accelerates them where their skills are strong. No two students have the same curriculum! We always align tutoring to the topics the student is studying in school. Our program combines three areas of academic need: remediation of skill gaps; help with current school assignments; and a boost ahead in areas where students demonstrate readiness.
Perfectly Matched Tutor
We carefully pair each student with a perfectly matched tutor, considering both skill levels and personality.
Shop & Compare Guide
What Our Clients Say
“My daughter was struggling with math and feeling very discouraged. Her tutor not only helped her bring her grade up from a C to a B+, she also built her confidence. She enabled her to learn at a pace she felt comfortable with and even helped her with her homework! After tutoring, my daughter scored 300 points higher on her SAT score! We love our tutor and would highly recommend Above Grade Level!”