- Do you have concerns about your child’s school performance?
- Is your child struggling in a subject?
- Do you worry about whether your child will be prepared for the SAT exam-and life beyond high school?
- Is your child an accelerated learner who deserves the challenge of a rigorous enrichment program?
Above Grade Level has a 30-year proven record of success in all these areas! Students thrive in our 1-on-1 tutoring program. Our dedicated, highly qualified tutors come right to your home with a learning plan that has been custom-created for your child!
The gift of success lasts a lifetime!
Give your child a very special gift: success in school—and a boost in confidence.
Pick up the phone and call us! Your child’s success is waiting.
At Above Grade Level In-Home Tutoring, we tutor students one-to-one in the comfort and security of their own home. Our proven, in-home tutoring system is so effective, we guarantee your child will improve by at least one full grade level or 10 percentage points after 35 hours of tutoring.*
The Above Grade Level one-to-one tutoring method and multi-sensory curriculum form the basis for our impressive success rate. Our system has been developed, tested, and perfected over a 30-year period by academic experts. It is fully customized and adaptable to fit each student’s unique needs. As a supplement to students’ current school work, Above Grade Level‘s in-home personalized tutoring presents learning in a way that is both relevant and fun.
In addition to individualized instruction, our tutors mentor students in effective study skills that are essential for academic achievement and future success in life. Above Grade Level‘s students not only excel academically, but also possess self-assurance and confidence that carry over from their classrooms to life.
The Above Grade Level In-Home Tutoring Guarantee
* Your child will improve at least one full grade level or 10 percentage points after completing 35 tutoring sessions in Mathematics or English, or we will provide 4 additional tutoring hours at no further cost, if provided student follow Above Grade Level’s recommended program.