Boost SAT-ACT Test Scores!
Replace Fear with Confidence! Register Now!
College admission is highly competitive these days, even for the most accomplished students. Taking college entrance exams such as the ACT and SAT exams is also stressful in any student’s life. To be sure your student is as well-prepared as possible, prepare them with the subject knowledge, test-taking strategies, and practice that will improve their confidence and maximize their scores. Boot camp sizes will be limited to ensure personal attention.
Session 2: July 8 – July 12
Session 3: July 15 – July 19
Session 4: July 22 – August 2
Session 5: August 5 – August 9
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 15 HOURS – $995
MORNING SESSIONS: 9:30AM-12:30PM
EVENING SESSIONS: 4:30PM-7:30PM
SAT-ACT Prep Boot Camps include:
- Proven, research-based methods for skill mastery!
- Instruction in academic skills. After all, the best way to score well on standardized tests…is to know the answers!
- SAT Math
- Critical Reading Comprehension Skills
- SAT Grammar
- Latin Roots-based Vocabulary
- Course materials, guidance, and practice with test-taking strategies on actual test questions
- Vocabulary flashcards or Latin vocabulary roots practice package
- Free SAT practice test, with scoring. Research demonstrates that practice raises test scores.
- Instruction in writing those all-important college application essays. How students present themselves to admissions departments is a critical—but often overlooked—part of the application process. When requested, we are happy to offer 1-on-1 assistance to students.
- Convenient locations in West Chester and Exton!
- Exceptionally qualified instructors!
“My daughter was struggling with math and feeling very discouraged. Her tutor not only helped her bring her grade up from a C to a B+, she also built her confidence. She enabled her to learn at a pace she felt comfortable with and even helped her with her homework! After tutoring, my daughter scored 300 points higher on her SAT score! We love our tutor and would highly recommend Above Grade Level!”
– Parent, High School senior
Register now or request more information (one form per student *) or call (484) 467-9608:
*To register more than one student: after registering the first student, refresh your browser to clear the form then register the second student. Repeat procedure for additional students.